The Regulation 14 consultation has begun for the Hunsdon Area Neighbourhood Plan.
Please fill out our Questionnaire here to let us know your thoughts before the March 22 deadline.
A Public Q&A was held via Zoom on February 16. You can read all the slides for the presentation here.
You can read or download the 83-page pre-submission draft of the Hunsdon Area Neighbourhood Plan in full below, as well as an eight-page summary
You can find the full Evidence Base for the Plan in all its stages below the Plan and its summary.
If you have any difficulties using the download button below, please use this link to download the full draft Neighbourhood Plan.
Full Draft Neighbourhood Plan
Phase 2: Regulation 14 Consultation
- HANP Regulation 14 Consultation Zoom Q&A presentation (February 16 2021)
- Hunsdon Area Neighbourhood Plan – (Regulation 14) Draft (January 2021)
- HANP Regulation 14 Questionnaire (January 2021)
- HANP Summary Booklet (January 2021)
- HANP Map 1 (January 2021)
- HANP Map 2 (January 2021)
Phase 1: Initial Public Consultations
- Places for People Housing Needs Survey: Hunsdon Addendum (December 2019)
- Places for People Housing Needs Survey (December 2019)
- Hunsdon Survey Analysis Insights (October 2019)
- Collated Consultation Survey and Comments Log (xlsx file) (also available as a Google Sheets document) (October 2019)
- Hunsdon Playground Consultation Report (March 2019)
- HANP Household Survey (February 2019)
- HERC Herts Ecological Network Attributes (also available as a Google Sheets document) (February 2019)
- HERC Herts Ecological Network Maps (February 2019)
- Community Event presentation boards (February 2019)
- Heritage Report – Whirledge and Associates (April 2018)